1801 Kalakaua Ave
Honolulu, HI 96815
What’s New and Happening in 2017?
• The first-ever IMS Three Minute Thesis (3MT®) Competition
• A 5G Summit showcasing next-generation wireless technologies
• An Executive Forum to discuss the latest in 5G and Internet of Things (IoT)
• RF Boot Camp – a three-quarter day course on RF/microwave basics
• The first-ever IMS Exhibitor Workshops for exhibitors to present the technology behind their products
• Networking Events including Young Professionals and Women in Microwaves events
• Student Design, Student Paper, Industry Paper, and Advanced Practice Paper Competitions
• Project Connect for under-represented minority engineering students, and the PhD Student Initiative for new PhD students
• Teaching that inspires…students that aspire – an exciting STEM program exposing middle school and select high school students, as well as their teachers, to RF/microwave technology
• The first-ever IMS Hackathon: 30-Minute Circuits will allow competitors to race to the finish to see who is the ultimate RF circuit hacker!