From the Conference Committee
We are delighted that ERA is returning to Austin, Texas, for its 48th Management and Marketing Conference, and it is exciting to be establishing this event as an ANNUAL industry forum. From now on, we hope you will make the connection that, if it’s February, it’s ERA Conference time!
The 2017 program is being designed around our theme — “Collaborate, Differentiate, Accelerate! Drive to Excellence” — to emphasize the critical collaboration necessary among reps, manufacturers and distributors in serving our customers and each other … the need to differentiate our companies in today’s ever-evolving global marketplace … and the demand to accelerate the rate at which we change to remain profitable. We urge you to bring your younger-generation personnel to help cover all the breakouts you’ll want to attend and to introduce them to the unique experiences of an ERA conference.
- The conference opens Sunday with a Welcome Reception, followed by two full days of programming (with breakfast and lunch included both days).
- The customized Keynote program by Jon Petz will be a memorable combination of real-life experiences, audience participation and plenty of humor, all driving home the importance of collaborating, differentiating and accelerating both in your company and your business partnerships. This is a don’t-miss presentation!
- Many new speakers are being booked to bring you a dynamic array of expertise and experience.
- All breakouts will be scheduled twice to allow you maximum flexibility in customizing your own schedule.
- Again this year, all registration is being conveniently handled online.
EXHIBITS will be a major part of the 2017 ERA Conference. Exhibitors who provide products and services specifically for reps, manufacturers and distributors will be available to demonstrate how they can help your company improve its efficiency, productivity and bottom line.
Please read about the conference details, and visit the conference pages regularly for program updates. Most importantly, remember that the 2017 ERA Conference is the ONLY opportunity for electronics industry reps, manufacturers and distributors to learn from many experts and each other in an environment dedicated to sharing practical, proven best practices in field sales and marketing.
Here are just a few comments from 2016 attendees:
- “Great meeting!!! The content and location were excellent … one of the best I have ever attended.”
- “Amazing … overall experience was exceptional.”
- “Excellent value … I was impressed with the content … did like the Crowd Compass experience.”
- “Great job, ERA! The event exceeded my expectations.”
- “Great networking!”
- “First time attendee … Would definitely attend again. Very informative.”
- “Speakers provided great insight and were true experts.”
We look forward to seeing you in Austin!
Holly Myers, CPMR, Wallace Electronic Sales, Conference Committee Chair
Ken Bellero, Schaffner EMC, Inc.
Kathie Cahill, CPMR, Net Sales Company
Tobi Cornell, CPMR, Kruvand Associates, Inc.
Zach DeVillers, CPMR, Brainard-Nielsen Marketing, Inc.
Tom Griffin, CPMR, Catalyst Sales, Inc.
John Hutson, CPMR, MacInnis Company
Rick LaPiana, Cain-Forlaw Company
Todd McAtee, Mouser Electronics
Mike Swenson, CPMR, Mel Foster Company
Walter Tobin, CEO
Tess Hill, Conference Coordinator
Karin Derkacz, Registration Coordinator
Stephanie Tierney, Sponsorships Coordinator
Neda Simeonova, Crowd Compass Coordinator