* Non-member firms that join ERA during 2017 will receive a $100 credit toward their first year dues!
Spouse / Guest Program Fees
Spouses or guests who accompany conference registrants have the option to sign up for the two breakfasts and the Sunday Welcome Reception. The cost for these options is $125 per person.
Hotel Rooms and Rates – UPDATE!
AT&T Center online room reservations:
Update: The AT&T Center may be sold out on the nights you are selecting for the ERA Conference. If that is the case, please CALL the hotel reservation line at 877-744-8822 and ask to be placed on the wait list. Then you can reserve a room in ERA’s overflow block at the Hampton Inn, located just a few minutes walk from the AT&T Center. To make a room reservation there, at the same $214 per night rate as offered at the AT&T Center, please use this link:
If the AT&T Center notifies you of a room becoming available, you will be able to cancel your Hampton Inn reservation with no penalty up until 72 hours before your arrival date.
ABOUT THE SITE
The site of the 2017 ERA Management and Marketing Conference, the AT&T Executive Education and Conference Center, is located in downtown Austin, at the south entrance to The University of Texas at Austin and near many fine restaurants. The Center is four blocks from the Texas State Capitol and eight miles from Austin-Bergstrom International Airport. The Center offers stylish and comfortable accommodations for conference attendees, including many amenities:
- one of Austin’s premier fine-dining restaurants, The Carillon;
- a casual cafe, sports bar and lounge;
- room service and a gift shop;
- a full-service business center and concierge services;
- a health and fitness center and heated outdoor pool;
- free high-speed Internet access throughout the hotel; and
- self-parking or valet parking in the Center’s underground attached garage.
Exhibits will be a major part of the 2017 ERA Conference. Exhibitors who provide products and services specifically for reps, manufacturers and distributors will be available to demonstrate how they can help your company improve its efficiency, productivity and bottom line.
Again this year, conference attendees who want to play golf on Sunday will have an opportunity to join fellow attendees at a course near the AT&T Center. All attendees will receive details on the golf option after they register.