Hotel Rooms Update
AT&T Center online room reservations:
Update: The AT&T Center may now be sold out on the nights you are selecting for the ERA Conference. If that is the case, please CALL the hotel reservation line at 877-744-8822 and ask to be placed on the wait list. Then you can reserve a room in ERA’s overflow block at the Hampton Inn, located just a few minutes walk from the AT&T Center. To make a room reservation there, at the same $214 per night rate as offered at the AT&T Center, please use this link:
If the AT&T Center notifies you of a room becoming available, you will be able to cancel your Hampton Inn reservation with no penalty up until 72 hours before your arrival date.
ABOUT THE SITE
The site of the 2017 ERA Management and Marketing Conference, the AT&T Executive Education and Conference Center, is located in downtown Austin, at the south entrance to The University of Texas at Austin and near many fine restaurants. The Center is four blocks from the Texas State Capitol and eight miles from Austin-Bergstrom International Airport. The Center offers stylish and comfortable accommodations for conference attendees, including many amenities:
- one of Austin’s premier fine-dining restaurants, The Carillon;
- a casual cafe, sports bar and lounge;
- room service and a gift shop;
- a full-service business center and concierge services;
- a health and fitness center and heated outdoor pool;
- free high-speed Internet access throughout the hotel; and
- self-parking or valet parking in the Center’s underground attached garage.