TIME: 9 – 11:30 a.m. Includes continental breakfast.
MEETING ROOM: Maricopa Room 2
GoConfigure! is a cost effective NVM programmable device that enables innovators to integrate many system functions while minimizing component count, board space, and power consumption. Using Dialog’s GreenPAK Designer Software and GreenPAK Development Kit, designers can create and program a custom circuit in minutes.
GreenPAK Is Ideal For:
• Functional replacement of popular mixed-signal standard products, often in combination.
• Providing reliable hardware safety and reset functions for software coded devices, such as SoCs and microcontrollers.
• Overcoming last minute design challenges/issues.
Benefits Over Discrete Design
• Smaller PCB footprint – Plastic packages as small as 1.0 x 1.2 mm.
• Fewer Components/Lower Cost – A typical GreenPAK implementation removes from 10 to 30 components per instance.
• Higher Reliability – Fewer PCB interconnects increases reliability.
• Faster Design – Develop and program devices in minutes at your desk. Quickly respond to changing design requirements and increase productivity at the design and prototype verification stages.
• Lower Power – Save power by removing discrete resistors in voltage dividers, pull ups, pull downs, etc., and replacing with low-power, integrated components. Further reduce power consumption using the sleep function.
• Design Security – Makes reverse engineering substantially more difficult by disabling the read-back of NVM configuration, obscuring design details.
• Tested Solutions – Every GreenPAK IC is tested, while a discrete circuit is not tested prior to the final board level test.