‘Take It to the Streets’ at the ERA Conference with the Monday Night Celebration!.
Join your fellow attendees at what has become THE networking social event of the annual ERA Conference.
You don’t want to miss out on this first-class opportunity to hobnob with dozens of conference goers, while enjoying live music, dancing and southern-style BBQ! There might even be special appearances on stage by some of our conference planning committee members …
There are no strangers here; only friends you haven’t yet met!
Monday, Feb. 24, 2020
7:00 – 10:00 p.m.
$90 per person (Cancellations: For full refund, you must cancel by Feb. 10, 2020)
Your fee covers:
- ERA’s exclusive rental of Max’s Wine Dive “Underground” private event space for the evening
- Round trip shuttle bus transportation between the AT&T Center and Max’s Wine Dive
- Custom regional southern-style BBQ buffet, including dessert
- Three-hour open wine and beer bar
- Back by popular demand: live music by The Empty Pockets band, led by ERA’s own Jim Moore
Seating is limited, so use the ONLINE FORM to RSVP no later than Feb. 10, 2020.
If your company is a Conference Sponsor that is allotted complimentary party ticket(s), you still need to register for this event. Please skip the payment section at the end of the registration form.
The following sponsor levels are allotted the following number of complimentary tickets:
• Bronze Sponsor: (1) party ticket
• Silver Sponsor: (1) party ticket
• Gold Sponsor: (1) party tickets
• Platinum Sponsor: (2) party tickets
• Diamond Sponsor: (3) party tickets
• Program Sponsor: (3) party tickets
• Benefactor Sponsor: (4) party tickets
• Keynote Sponsor: (4) party tickets
• Patron Sponsor: (7) party tickets
All party attendees must be registered – including those with complimentary tickets.
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.