Experience the 2021 ERA Conference Virtually!
We understand that you might have a lot of questions, after all, this is the first time the ERA Conference has gone totally virtual. Read on for this brief overview of the platform and FAQ summary.
Questions? Contact ERA Conference Coordinator, Erin Collins at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What technology is being used for the ERA Virtual Conference?
ERA has partnered with virtual event platform Pathable. Via the secure and interactive Pathable platform, you will have the opportunity to:
• Create a customized attendee profile, upload your headshot and add interest tags which will be accessible on a dedicated attendee page, and via a search option on the platform.
• Build your personalized agenda. Choose sessions by viewing them on a dedicated agenda webpage.
• Join live keynote, general and breakout session that integrate with Zoom with automated reminders. These sessions feature an audience chat box, polling functions, and downloadable handouts.
• If you miss an educational session, or want to revisit a session, you can view these on-demand at your convenience from the safety of your home or office.
• Network with peers through a real-time chat function and integrated 1:1 video meetings.
• Use the platform’s “Want to Meet” feature to make a private list of attendees or organizations that you would like to meet.
• Search attendee, speaker and sponsor directories and connect using a private meeting scheduling tool during the conference.
• Start a conversation among all attendees on the virtual event’s dedicated Conversations page.
• Compete against fellow attendees and win prizes via an interactive gamification program.
• Visit the virtual exhibit hall to engage live with sponsors and ERA’s Recognized Resource partners.
Content will be archived and made available on Pathable through March 2022. That’s 12 months of access to all educational session recordings and content!
Q: What equipment will I need?
A: You will need either a computer or a smartphone with access to high-speed internet to log in to the platform, though it’s recommended that you access the virtual event via your computer for the best experience. Browsers recommended: Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge.
Q: How do I log in?
A: Registered attendees can expect to receive an emailed invitation to join the virtual site the week of Feb. 22.
Q: Do I need a microphone and camera?
A: It is recommended so you can have the best virtual conference experience, but it is not required. The chat function can be enabled.
Q: Are all the sessions live?
A: Yes, our goal is to host all sessions live! All sessions are hosted using Zoom. Please have Zoom downloaded to your computer or smartphone prior to the conference.
Q: What do I do if I need help during a session?
A: Send an email to email@example.com. ERA staff will be available via a live help desk “booth” on the virtual platform during conference hours.
What attendees can expect from the virtual platform
• Live webinars with audience Q&A
• Chat and polling features
• Support feature during live sessions
• On-demand playback allows you to retrieve content even after the conference ends
• Real-time chats during sessions
• Searchable attendee directory
• Send direct 1:1 meeting requests to attendees
• Personalize your agenda and easily add upcoming sessions
• Automated reminders for your upcoming sessions
• Easily join sessions with one click
• Live poll and surveys
• Speaker materials available for downloading
Exhibitors at Your Fingertips
• Find vendors that you want to connect with through a searchable directory
• Schedule multi-person virtual meetups to discuss vendor info
• Easily “request info” from exhibitors and share contact information
Experience the Pathable virtual platform from an attendee perspective via a brief overview video.