ERA Conference Information
The 2021 ERA Conference will be hosted in Austin, Texas, Feb. 28 – March 2, 2021, at the AT&T Executive Education and Conference Center.
ERA is monitoring the current COVID-19 situation closely. For more information, visit COVID-19 Updates.
The 2021 ERA Conference is the only opportunity for electronics industry reps, manufacturers and distributors to learn together from many experts in an environment dedicated to sharing practical, proven best practices in field sales and marketing.
The 2021 Conference Committee, which comprises a talented pool of industry manufacturers’ representatives, distributors and manufacturers, have already enthusiastically started planning another dynamic and interactive educational program that offers everyone a truly unique opportunity to learn and network.
An exciting new development this year – ERA will be hosting onsite registration and general sessions in the new ballroom space at the AT&T Center. This larger, high-tech space will allow for easier crowd flow and flexibility. We are thrilled to give the conference this fresh option!
- Welcome Reception – The conference opens Sunday, Feb. 28, 2021, with a Welcome Reception
- Educational Program – The conference features two full days of dynamic educational programing, including many new speakers who bring an array of expertise and experience (breakfast and lunch included both days)
- Keynote Program – The conference kicks off with the keynote speaker
- General Sessions – In-depth and relevant overviews by industry leaders
- Breakout Sessions – All breakout seminars are scheduled twice to allow attendees maximum flexibility in customizing their schedules
- Registration – All registration is being conveniently handled online
- Hotel Registration – The conference is held at the AT&T Executive Education and Conference Center
- Sponsorship Opportunities – Join the prestigious roster of 2021 ERA conference sponsors.
- Exhibitors – Suppliers who provide products and services specifically for reps, manufacturers and distributors will be available to demonstrate how they can help your company improve its efficiency, productivity and bottom line
- Conference App – ERA’s conference app will be available for download February 2021
- Conference Volunteers – ERA extends its deepest thanks to these dedicated volunteers who are serving on the 2021 Conference Committee and Sub-Committees.
More conference details and program updates to come!
Here is what conference attendees had to say about the 2020 ERA Conference:
REP ATTENDEE: “Great opportunity for reps to grow relationships with their principals. This was the best ERA conference of all I have attended. A home run! “
DISTRIBUTOR ATTENDEE: “The blend of general sessions with a broad range of breakout sessions works great and enhances ROI, as well as it makes attention levels better. Thank you to the leadership and sub-committees for a solid event. It is professional and well run.”
MANUFACTURER ATTENDEE: “For my first time attending, I was very impressed and had a good experience. Everyone I met was open, positive and supportive. The value that reps and distributors bring to the table was clear to see. Grateful to be allowed to participate as a manufacturer. Learned how the wheels spin in this industry. Thank you.”