ERA Conference Information.
The 2020 ERA Conference is scheduled to be held in Austin, Texas, Feb. 23-25, 2020, at the AT&T Executive Education and Conference Center.
The 2020 ERA Conference is now sold out.
Please contact Karin at email@example.com to inquire about the wait list.
The 2020 ERA Conference is the only opportunity for electronics industry reps, manufacturers and distributors to learn together from many experts in an environment dedicated to sharing practical, proven best practices in field sales and marketing.
The 2020 Conference Committee is committed to delivering yet another dynamic educational program.
“It is an honor to chair the upcoming 2020 ERA Conference,” said Conference Committee Chair Mike Swenson, CPMR, of Mel Foster Company. “This do-not-miss event brings together manufacturers’ representatives, distributors and manufacturers, and offers everyone a truly unique opportunity to learn, collaborate and network. I am confident that with the help of my fellow planning committee members we will deliver another outstanding conference program in 2020.”
• Welcome Reception – The conference opens Sunday, Feb. 23, 2020, with a Welcome Reception
• Educational Program – The conference features two full days of dynamic educational programing, including many new speakers who bring an array of expertise and experience (breakfast and lunch included both days)
• Keynote Program – The conference kicks off with the keynote speaker
• General Sessions – In-depth and relevant overviews by industry leaders
• Breakout Sessions – All breakout seminars are scheduled twice to allow attendees maximum flexibility in customizing their schedules
• Registration – All registration is being conveniently handled online
• Hotel Registration – The conference is held at the AT&T Executive Education and Conference Center
• Sponsorship Opportunities – Join the prestigious roster of 2020 ERA conference sponsors.
• Exhibitors – Suppliers who provide products and services specifically for reps, manufacturers and distributors will be available to demonstrate how they can help your company improve its efficiency, productivity and bottom line
• Conference App – ERA’s conference app will be available for download February 2020
• Conference Volunteers – ERA extends its deepest thanks to these dedicated volunteers who are serving on the 2020 Conference Committee and Sub-Committees.
More conference details and program updates to come!
Here is what past conference attendees had to say about the 2019 ERA Conference:
REP ATTENDEE: “I had a wonderful conference experience. I had very little expectation walking through the door and was very surprised with the quality of speakers and sessions. The information provided by all was well received and most is applicable to the day to day of sales.”
DISTRIBUTOR ATTENDEE: “The conference is a very positive experience and the activities reinforce the desired behaviors and outcomes we’re all looking to achieve.”
MANUFACTURER ATTENDEE: “Having the opportunity to select my breakout sessions is great because it let’s me customize my experience to topics that interest me.”