The Arizona Chapter of the ERA cordially invites you to a fun-filled evening of networking along with a presentation featuring special guest speaker Darrin Duffy, Senior Category Manager, Mercury Systems. Darrin will talk about plans that Mercury Systems has in the valley with electronics sales representatives, manufacturers and distributors.
ERA Members $25 per person
Non-Members $35 per person
DATE & TIME:
Thursday, Sept. 28
5:00 – 7:00 p.m. MT
Registration is open for the 20th Annual CERA Charity Golf Tournament in memory of Keith Phillips.
You’re invited to join the upcoming annual CERA Memorial Golf Tournament, scheduled for Friday, October 6. Bring your team and enjoy all the fun events we have planned at The Challenge Golf Club! The event is open to reps, distributors, principals, customers, family and friends.
Register soon! There is a limited capacity 25 teams / 100 golfers.
DATE & TIME
Friday, Oct. 6
8:00 a.m. ET – Registration
9:00 a.m. ET – Shotgun Start
The Challenge Golf Club
1179 Challenge Dr.
Graham, NC 27253
Fee includes all of the activities listed below.
Tournament day activities include:
- Scramble format
- Catered lunch by Steve’s Garden Market
- Hole-in-one prizes on three par 3s – $7500 cash
- Prize drawing before tee off
- 50/50 raffle
- Two mulligans tee gift and door prizes
- Prizes for long drive and closest to the pin
- Paying 1st place low gross and 1st place low net in each flight
Volunteers needed! If you’re interested in volunteering, sign up here https://event.racereach.com/ceragolf/volunteer.
Sponsorships: Flags and tees can be purchased under Sponsorship Tab here https://event.racereach.com/ceragolf/form/56748.
Questions? Contact Hunter Starr at email@example.com.
Some of the industry’s best will be joining us at the annual Southern California ERA golf tournament benefiting Operation Homefront. We work hard all year, so it is time to kick back, socialize, enjoy cocktails, a great dinner and PRIZES.
Golfers will have an opportunity to win a $1,000 AMEX gift card.
HURRY and REGISTER HERE so you do not miss out on the early bird pricing!
Tee Off With the Florida-Sunshine ERA Chapter!
You’re invited to join the the Florida-Sunshine Chapter of ERA for its annual charity golf tournament on Thursday, Oct. 12. The chapter is proud to sponsor this great event benefiting the Blake Bortles Foundation. Please join us for a fun-filled day on the greens!
This event is open to all reps, distributors, principals and customers. You are encouraged to forward this email invite to anyone you feel we may have missed in the past or any new folks that would like to have attend.
The chapter is also excited to announce the event will feature special guest speaker, Walter Tobin, ERA CEO!
Important event details can be found HERE.
Register directly with Greg Warren at firstname.lastname@example.org or 407-677-7500.
Registration deadline: Friday, Sept. 29
Wednesday, Oct. 11 — 5:00 p.m.
Celebration Town Tavern, 721 Front St., Celebration, FL 34747
Thursday, Oct. 12
7:00 a.m. EDT Check-In
8:30 a.m. EDT Shotgun Start
Celebration Golf Club, 701 Golfpark Dr., Celebration, FL 34747
Golf & lunch: $150 per person
Lunch only: $35 per person
Hole sponsor: $50
We look forward to seeing you there!
Join the Chicagoland-Wisconsin Chapter for breakfast and a special presentation by guest speaker Anurag Rana, Senior Analyst at Bloomberg Intelligence.
Rana will discuss current market and economic trends influencing OEMs, CEMs and ODMs. Other topics to be addressed:
- Geopolitical landscape
- Emerging technologies
- Interest rates
- Labor rates & conditions
- Economic outlooking going into Q4 and 2024
Fruit, kringle and coffee will be provided. Please tell your colleagues. We hope to see you there!
DATE & TIME
Friday, Oct. 13
9:00 – 10:00 a.m. CDT
3701 E. Algonquin Rd., Rolling Meadows, IL 60008 – Conference Room B (Floor 1)
ERA Members: $25 per person
Non-Members: $30 per person
Speaker: Anurag Rana, Senior Analyst, Bloomberg Intelligence
Questions? Contact Diana Nawrocki at email@example.com.
ERA’s STEP (Sales Training for Electronics Professionals) will return this fall from Oct. 17-19, 2023 and will offer electronics professionals a chance to take a “step” up in their careers and sharpen their skills.
This live, online training will include an array of useful topics and is conducted by a mix of professional sales trainers and electronics industry experts.
Past training recordings are now archived and available for purchase on the ERA website. Visit era.org/step for more details.
ERA’s Chapter Officer Leadership Training program (COLT) is scheduled for Nov. 1–3, 2023!
ERA is excited to announce that the Chapter Officers Leadership Training (COLT) program will return virtually this fall — Nov. 1-3, 2023. All ERA chapters leaders, and potential leaders, are encouraged to participate in this dynamic instructional program focused on chapter management and planning tactics. Registration is now open!
Visit the 2023 COLT Information & Registration page.
Manufacturing Leaders’ Summit is the annual gathering of top-tier industry visionaries, senior executives, decision-makers and thought leaders within the manufacturing ecosystem.
They converge for two days of debate and discussion about growth, innovation and key strategic, business and technical challenges faced by the industry in an interactive conference with roundtable discussions, keynote presentations and panel Q&As.
Now in its 15th year, the Summit returns to The Exhibition Centre, Liverpool on 14-15 November 2023 as part of The Manufacturer Live, which also includes other award-winning events from The Manufacturer such as TMMX Awards, Top 1000 Hall of Fame, and other fringe activities, offering a comprehensive experience for delegates outside of Summit hours.
With no exhibition stands or sales promotions, Manufacturing Leaders’ Summit is focused on senior-level networking, thought-provoking content, vibrant debate, and meaningful collaboration on the topics that are shaping the industry today.
The 2024 ERA Conference will be hosted in-person Feb. 25-27 at the AT&T Hotel & Conference Center in Austin, Texas!
This highly regarded educational and networking event offers only opportunity for electronics industry reps, manufacturers and distributors to learn together from many experts in an environment dedicated to sharing practical, proven best practices in field sales and marketing.
This do-not-miss event provides an unparalleled opportunity to bring together manufacturers’ representatives, distributors and manufacturers in a collaborative and energetic environment, and offers everyone a truly unique opportunity to learn, connect and grow.
**The 2023 Conference was SELL-OUT EVENT, with over 625 attendees. We anticipate another sell-out in 2024. So, if you want to secure your seat, do not hesitate to register!**
Take advantage of this great opportunity to join us to see what the ERA Conference is all about!
- Welcome Reception: The conference kicks off with the ever-popular networking cocktail reception, hosted Sunday, Feb. 25 at 5:00 p.m. CT. View a preliminary schedule.
- Educational Programming: The conference features two full days of educational programing, including several general sessions and multiple interactive breakout sessions.
- Networking: Several opportunities are available to connect with fellow conference goers, including breakfast, lunch and multiple breaks included both days.
- Keynote Program: The schedule kicks off on Monday, Feb. 26 at 8:00 a.m. CT with an energetic keynote speaker.
- General Sessions: The program offers four in-depth and relevant presentations by expert speakers.
- Breakout Sessions: Everyone’s favorite part of the ERA conference! All breakout sessions are scheduled twice to allow attendees maximum flexibility in customizing their schedules.
- Registration: All attendee registration and payment is being conveniently handled online.
- Hotel Reservations & Venue: The conference is hosted at the AT&T Hotel and Conference Center; located on the University of Texas campus in Austin, Texas.
- Sponsorship Opportunities: Various sponsorship levels are available; many include complimentary attendee registrations! Join the prestigious roster of 2024 conference sponsors.
- Exhibitors: ERA’s Recognized Resource companies who provide products and services specifically for reps, manufacturers and distributors will be available to demonstrate how they can help your company improve its efficiency, productivity and bottom line.
- Conference App: ERA’s interactive and easy-to-use conference app will be available for downloading in February 2024.
- Conference Volunteers: ERA extends its deepest thanks to these dedicated volunteers who are serving on the 2024 Conference Committee and Subcommittees.