TOPIC: ERA Electronic Components Industry Trends Survey Update
DATE: Tues., Dec. 12
TIME: 4:00 PM EST
SPEAKER: Dennis Reed, Senior Analyst, Edgewater Research
Join us as we wrap up 2023, and look ahead to 2024 with guest speaker Dennis Reed, who will provide an overall summary of the critical data that’s been collected to-date from the ERA Electronic Components Industry Trends Survey. This monthly survey, launched in June 2023, focuses on valuable industry intelligence such as sales and booking trends, revenue growth trends, pricing outlook, book-to-bill ratios, end markets, inventory, lead times and more! Dennis will also compare and contrast the ERA members’ survey results with what he is seeing in his research with Edgewater. Come, listen and learn as we summarize trends from the latter half of 2023, as well as provide an outlook for early 2024. This is a not-to-be-missed session as we all plan for 2024.
No registration required! See log-in details below.
Important things to know about the ERA Electronic Components Industry Trends Survey:
- If you have been completing the survey monthly, many thanks! Our survey is only made better by a robust and diverse universe of responding companies. Help us make this survey a valuable resource for you and the rest of our members by taking 5 minutes to complete this each month. The results give us a great cross-section of what our members see on the horizon for the near and long term.
- The survey is sent at the beginning of each month to one representative only from each ERA member company.
- Please email Edgewater Research if you would like to change the survey contact person for your company.
- Your survey responses are completely and totally confidential.
- The survey will be sent from the following email address: no–firstname.lastname@example.org. Rest assured this is not spam, so please white-list this email address in your inbox.
ERA LIVE Log-In Information
Meeting ID: 897 6645 6819
One tap mobile:
Dial by your location:
+1 669 444 9171 US
+1 719 359 4580 US
+1 720 707 2699 US (Denver)
+1 253 205 0468 US
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 386 347 5053 US
+1 507 473 4847 US
+1 564 217 2000 US
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
+1 646 931 3860 US
+1 689 278 1000 US
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
+1 305 224 1968 US
+1 309 205 3325 US
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 360 209 5623 US
The New England ERA Chapter is thrilled to announce that, once again, it will be partnering with Molex to help promote their annual holiday event and Toys for Tots drive. Molex has been very generous to invite New England ERA rep members to join them and its distributors for this special event and you are encouraged to participate! This Toys for Tots event is a great opportunity to be part of the electronic sales community and help the less fortunate during the holiday season.
DATE & TIME:
Thursday, Dec. 14, 2023
5:00 – 9:00 p.m. EST
Four Points by Sheraton Wakefield Boston Hotel
One Audubon Road, Wakefield, MA 01880
If you would like to reserve a hotel room at the Four Points, take advantage of the Molex group rate and book your room via this link.
COST: The price of admission to the event is a toy!
For more details, download the informational flyer.
A headcount is needed, so please register online NOW to let us know you are coming! Hurry, the registration deadline is Dec. 7.
Raffle tickets will be available for purchase at the event, or you are also able to buy raffle tickets online via the Molex/ERA 2023 Marine Toys for Tots funding webpage. Raffle winners will be drawn and announced on Dec. 14 during the event. You do not need to be present to win. Get your tickets today!
Can’t attend the event, but would like to donate a toy? Please ship the toy to J. Siefring at the following address by Dec. 12:
7 Haven Way
Marine Toys for Tots Foundation, an IRS recognized 501(c)(3) not-for-profit public charity is the fundraising, funding and support organization for the U.S. Marine Corps Reserve Toys for Tots Program. The Foundation was created at the behest of the U.S. Marine Corps and provides support in accordance with a Memorandum of Understanding with the Commander, Marine Forces Reserve, who directs the U.S. Marine Corps Reserve Toys for Tots Program. The Foundation has supported Toys for Tots since 1991.
The mission of the U.S. Marine Corps Reserve Toys for Tots Program is to collect new, unwrapped toys during October, November and December each year, and distribute those toys as Christmas gifts to less fortunate children in the community in which the campaign is conducted.
Lunch Topic: Phase Dock WorkBench: Accelerate Prototyping
Guest Speaker: Chris Lehenbauer, Founder, Phase Dock Inc.
This meeting is remote. See below for virtual meeting link.
Grab your lunch and join us for this virtual discussion. We need a headcount! Please register online here:
To learn more about Chris Lehenbauer and Phase Dock Inc., check out his LinkedIn profile.
Questions? Email Penny Langdon at Penny.Langdon@ttelectronics.com.
Virtual Meeting Log in Instructions
Microsoft Teams meeting
Join on your computer, mobile app or room device
Meeting ID: 292 706 972 517
Or call in (audio only)
+1 361-444-3348,,996597500# United States, Corpus Christi
Phone Conference ID: 996 597 500#
The 2024 ERA Conference will be hosted in-person Feb. 25-27 at the AT&T Hotel & Conference Center in Austin, Texas!
This highly regarded educational and networking event offers only opportunity for electronics industry reps, manufacturers and distributors to learn together from many experts in an environment dedicated to sharing practical, proven best practices in field sales and marketing.
This do-not-miss event provides an unparalleled opportunity to bring together manufacturers’ representatives, distributors and manufacturers in a collaborative and energetic environment, and offers everyone a truly unique opportunity to learn, connect and grow.
**The 2023 Conference was SELL-OUT EVENT, with over 625 attendees. We anticipate another sell-out in 2024. So, if you want to secure your seat, do not hesitate to register!**
Take advantage of this great opportunity to join us to see what the ERA Conference is all about!
- Welcome Reception: The conference kicks off with the ever-popular networking cocktail reception, hosted Sunday, Feb. 25 at 5:00 p.m. CT. View a preliminary schedule.
- Educational Programming: The conference features two full days of educational programing, including several general sessions and multiple interactive breakout sessions.
- Networking: Several opportunities are available to connect with fellow conference goers, including breakfast, lunch and multiple breaks included both days.
- Keynote Program: The schedule kicks off on Monday, Feb. 26 at 8:00 a.m. CT with an energetic keynote speaker.
- General Sessions: The program offers four in-depth and relevant presentations by expert speakers.
- Breakout Sessions: Everyone’s favorite part of the ERA conference! All breakout sessions are scheduled twice to allow attendees maximum flexibility in customizing their schedules.
- Registration: All attendee registration and payment is being conveniently handled online.
- Hotel Reservations & Venue: The conference is hosted at the AT&T Hotel and Conference Center; located on the University of Texas campus in Austin, Texas.
- Sponsorship Opportunities: Various sponsorship levels are available; many include complimentary attendee registrations! Join the prestigious roster of 2024 conference sponsors.
- Exhibitors: ERA’s Recognized Resource companies who provide products and services specifically for reps, manufacturers and distributors will be available to demonstrate how they can help your company improve its efficiency, productivity and bottom line.
- Conference App: ERA’s interactive and easy-to-use conference app will be available for downloading in February 2024.
- Conference Volunteers: ERA extends its deepest thanks to these dedicated volunteers who are serving on the 2024 Conference Committee and Subcommittees.
DATE & TIME:
Monday. Feb. 26
7:00 – 10:00 p.m. CST
COST PER PERSON: $100 (unless you’re a sponsor with complimentary tickets!)
Questions? Contact Erin Collins at email@example.com.