Join the Carolinas ERA for a FREE virtual program on Microsoft Excel!
Friday, Aug. 11, 2020
12:00 – 1:00 p.m. EDT
This event will cover:
- Basic Formulas
- Absolute vs. Relative References (When to use $ notation in formulas.)
- Named Ranges
- Data Cleanup (How to convert text to dates)
- Lookup Tables
- Pivot Tables
- Dynamic Ranges
- Third-Party Tools
About the Speaker:
Byron Holloway has been in the industry since 1993 working in all facets of the supply chain from manufacturers, distributors and representatives. He holds a BSEE and was a Microsoft Certified Trainer for MS Office products. He will help you understand how to take the mountain of data we receive each month and turn into actionable information that you can use to manage your customer reports to your principals.
ERA Water Cooler: An Open Forum During Times of Uncertainty
A discussion about managing people remotely, best practices and more. Listen in for the rep, manufacturer and distributor perspective.
This teleconference series will provide an open form to all ERA members, and perhaps folks who are not-yet-members, to join in on the conversation and contribute to different topics and challenges that ALL of us are dealing with today.
These calls are facilitated by Walter Tobin, ERA CEO and will be targeted for 30 – 45 minutes in duration.
Teleconference Participation Information
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone:
You can also dial in using your phone: United States: +1 (872) 240-3412
Access Code: 335-583-229
Join from a video-conferencing room or system.
Dial in or type: 188.8.131.52 or inroomlink.goto.com
Meeting ID: 335 583 229
Or dial directly: firstname.lastname@example.org or 184.108.40.206##335583229
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts:
Save The Date!
In consideration of the outbreak and safety concerns, we have postponed our annual ERA Charity Golf Outing to September 24th.
Details to follow shortly.
The 2021 Conference Committee, composed of a talented pool of our industry manufacturers’ representatives, distributors and manufacturers, have already enthusiastically started planning another dynamic and interactive educational program built around this year’s theme: “Stronger Together: Reconnecting and Reinventing for Success.”
Currently, the 2021 ERA Conference will proceed as originally planned. The health and safety of our attendees and attendees is top priority. The conference planning committee is actively monitoring the situation along with government restrictions and recommendations. We remain in regular contact with our venue managers at the AT&T Center regarding policies and procedures they are putting in place to meet new safety guidelines. We will inform you about any changes immediately. Check back frequently for updates and additional information.
• Welcome Reception – The conference opens Sunday, Feb. 28, 2021, with a Welcome Reception
• Educational Program – The conference features two full days of dynamic educational programing, including many new speakers who bring an array of expertise and experience (breakfast and lunch included both days)
• Keynote Program – The conference kicks off with the keynote speaker
• General Sessions – In-depth and relevant overviews by industry leaders
• Breakout Sessions – All breakout seminars are scheduled twice to allow attendees maximum flexibility in customizing their schedules
• Registration – All registration is being conveniently handled online
• Hotel Registration – The conference is held at the AT&T Executive Education and Conference Center
• Sponsorship Opportunities – Join the prestigious roster of 2021 ERA conference sponsors.
• Exhibitors – Suppliers who provide products and services specifically for reps, manufacturers and distributors will be available to demonstrate how they can help your company improve its efficiency, productivity and bottom line
• Conference App – ERA’s conference app will be available for download February 2021
• Conference Volunteers – ERA extends its deepest thanks to these dedicated volunteers who are serving on the 2021 Conference Committee and Sub-Committees.