The 2020 ERA Conference Committee is committed to delivering yet another dynamic educational program, with the theme – “Takin’ it to the Streets: Succeeding in a Dynamic Market” – scheduled Feb. 23-25, 2020, at the AT&T Conference Center in Austin, Texas.
• Welcome Reception – The conference opens Sunday, Feb. 23, 2020, with a Welcome Reception
• Educational Program – The conference features two full days of dynamic educational programing, including many new speakers who bring an array of expertise and experience (breakfast and lunch included both days)
• Keynote Program – The conference kicks off with the keynote speaker
• General Sessions – In-depth and relevant overviews by industry leaders
• Breakout Sessions – All breakout seminars are scheduled twice to allow attendees maximum flexibility in customizing their schedules
• Registration – All registration is being conveniently handled online
• Hotel – The conference is held at the AT&T Executive Education and Conference Center
• Sponsorship Opportunities – Join the prestigious roster of 2020 ERA conference sponsors.
• Exhibitors – Suppliers who provide products and services specifically for reps, manufacturers and distributors will be available to demonstrate how they can help your company improve its efficiency, productivity and bottom line
• Conference App – ERA’s conference app will be available for download February 2020