April 26, 2022 @ 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Topic – Promoting and Expanding the Rep Model: What is Different Now and Perhaps Forever?
Tue., April 26 at 4:00 p.m. EDT
Guest Facilitator: Cesare Giammarco, ERA Special Consultant
Guest Panelists: Dave Foster, Director of Sales at Ohmite Manufacturing; Tom Wichert, Executive Vice President Sales & Marketing, TDK-Lambda
Join us at the next ERA Water Cooler which will feature a continued discussion of an important and highly rated breakout session from the recent ERA Conference: Promoting & Expanding the Rep Model. Two ERA manufacturer members who are advocates of the rep model will provide insights as to what sales reps need to do now to remain trusted, valuable and equal partners with their manufacturers.
Discussion topics will include:
· What do differences in today’s sales model mean to the rep community?
· What impact has the “Great Resignation” had on the rep model?
· How can reps ensure that they are a part of the opportunity discussion and sales strategy inside of their manufacturer?
· How best can reps develop and maintain relationships with their principals?
· How important is a strong rep succession plan to a manufacturer?
No need to register!
For additional details or questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Water Cooler audio archive …
Teleconference Participation Information
NEW! Join the meeting via Zoom …
Meeting ID: 929 0924 5186
One tap mobile
+16699009128,,92909245186#,,,,*125796# US (San Jose)
+12532158782,,92909245186#,,,,*125796# US (Tacoma)
Dial by your location
+1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)