Hosted by British-American Business Connections and the Pacific Northwest Defense Coalition, and presented by Boeing, join a global audience this December 3 from 7am – 2pm (PST) to explore the state of the U.S., UK, and European aerospace and defense sectors and supply chain opportunities. Our expert speaker line up will address:
- The Global Industry Recovery: Being First to the Table
- What’s Next for the UK-U.S. Special Relationship: Economic and A&D Impacts
- Pivoting and Prosperity in Aerospace & Defense: What to Expect in the U.S., UK & Europe
- Future Transatlantic Supply Chain Opportunities
- Safe Air Travel: Radical New Concepts and Supplier Opportunities
You will also be the first to hear our exclusive report on how SMEs will drive economies in a post-COVID world, and can enjoy our bonus sessions to further your collaboration with industry peers through networking, DESI 2021 and BABC’s 2021 Transatlantic Summit.