ERA PRESS RELEASE
June 26, 2023
Contact: Clare Kluck / Communications Director / email@example.com
ERA & Edgewater Research Announce Survey Partnership
The Electronics Representatives Association (ERA) is pleased to announce that it is launching a new business environment survey, in partnership with leading research firm Edgewater Research, that will be sent to ERA members on a monthly basis.
ERA members — manufacturers’ representatives, distributors, manufacturers and consultants in the electronics components industry — will have the ability to respond to this survey directly and confidentially to Edgewater Research, and only ERA members will be able to view the results.
The survey and its results will focus on valuable industry intelligence such as sales and booking trends, revenue growth trends, pricing outlook, book-to-bill ratios, end markets, inventory, lead times and more.
“I’m pleased that ERA is now offering yet another valuable benefit to our members,” said Walter Tobin, ERA CEO. “By partnering with a trusted source like Edgewater Research, we are now offering ERA members real-time, indispensable business environment data that they can use to help them plan for the second half of 2023 and beyond.”
“We look forward to our members participating in this survey and finding significance in the results,” continued Tobin. “ERA aims to continue to provide our members with real tools and data to help them navigate these uncertain times.”
The first ERA Business Environment Survey will be sent out on July 3, 2023.
Important things to know about ERA’s new Business Environment Survey:
- The survey will be sent at the beginning of each month to one representative only from each ERA member company.
- ERA would appreciate one response only from each member company.
- If you would like to delegate your response to another person in your company, that is acceptable; however, each member company only needs to submit one response per month.
- Your survey responses are completely and totally confidential.
- You will receive a few reminder emails until you fill out the survey. Upon completion of the survey, you will not receive further reminder emails.
- The survey will be sent from Edgewater Research, on behalf of ERA, from the following email address: no–firstname.lastname@example.org. Rest assured this is not spam, so please white-list this email address in your inbox.
- ERA members only will be able to view aggregated monthly results in PDF format at: https://era.org/era-member-surveys. This link will be included in each survey email so members can peruse results at your convenience.
- ERA member email addresses are being used for this ERA Business Environment Survey only and will not be shared with any third parties or used for other marketing purposes.
The 88-year-old Electronics Representatives Association (ERA) is the international trade organization for professional field sales companies in the global electronics industries, manufacturers who go to market through representative firms and global distributors. It is the mission of ERA to support the professional field sales function through programs and activities that educate, inform and advocate for manufacturers’ representatives, the principals they represent and the distributors who are reps’ partners in local territories. For more information about ERA, visit era.org.
About Edgewater Research
Edgewater Research (https://www.edgewaterresearch.com/) partners with corporate clients across various industry verticals, globally. Edgewater’s offerings include research published on technology, digital advertising, ecommerce and consumer. Edgewater uses a labor-intensive research process, conducted by full-time, in-house industry experts who have spent years cultivating credible referral networks across various supply chains. Consistent participation from channel contacts stretching over a decade is a testament to the value placed on gaining access to the research and the benefit it provides.