Collection and Processing of Personal Data
Personal information is only stored by ERA when you voluntarily give that information to us for a specific purpose, such as joining the association or registering for an ERA event. If you do not provide the requested information, ERA may not be able to perform or provide the requested service.
Use of Personal Data
ERA may use your personal data for the purposes of or as necessary for:
- Joining the association as a member
- Registering for and/or participating in an association event or meeting
- Communications from ERA regarding association news, services and events
- Surveys and statistics-gathering
- Inquiries that you submit to ERA
- Your use of ERA.org, including technical administration, reports, Rep Locator, lines available and other site services
- Soliciting company (not individual) contributions and sponsorships
- Review of publications and use of on-line tools.
ERA may share your personal information with third-parties, including ERA and vendors. You may opt-out of ERA’s sharing your personal information with third parties by sending a request to email@example.com.
Collection and Processing of Non-Personal Data
When you visit our websites, ERA may automatically collect the following non-personal data: IP addresses, the website from which you visit us, pages viewed, files downloaded, videos views/audio tracks listened to, links clicked, search words/numbers or search phrases, duration of visit, browser used, etc. ERA uses Google Analytics to measure website access information. The data provided by Google Analytics to ERA cannot be traced back to a user.
Use of External Links
ERAs websites may contain links to third-party websites operated by providers other than ERA. After you click the link, we no longer have any influence over the collection, storage, or processing of any personal data and is beyond our control. Therefore, ERA is not responsible for the processing of personal data by third parties.
You may only give consent for your personal information and cannot give consent for other individuals. Each individual must provide consent. As an example, when registering for an ERA event, you may only register yourself and not other individuals from your organization. One individual may not delegate giving consent or rights (as described below) to another individual, except when regulations regarding parental consent apply.
Your Rights Regarding Your Personal Information
With regard to your personal data, you have the right to:
- Withdraw your consent at any time
- Request correction or deletion of your personal information
- Have access to your data
- Ask ERA to deliver your personal information to yourself or a third party
- Be informed about substantive changes in this policy
Who to Contact
If you have questions about this policy or want to exercise any of the rights described above, please send requests or inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ERA may use a third party under contract to us to provide us with aggregate statistics about site traffic. These cookies do not identify you personally.