Keep current on what’s happening in Washington with regard to your business and industry … Watch for your weekly SBLC Update email and visit the SBLC Updates and Alerts page …
• 2022 Conference COVID Safety Protocols
• 2021 EDS Summit has been cancelled
• The 2021 ERA Conference is moving to a virtual platform – The 2021 ERA Virtual Conference is tentatively scheduled March 1-3, 2021, with final dates and conference program to be confirmed in the upcoming weeks.
• August 13 SBLC Update – COVID Relief
• ERA’s Chapter Officers Leadership Training program (COLT) is postponed until the Fall of 2021.
• May 19 SBLC Update: SBA Releases PPP Loan Forgiveness Application
• ERA Members, make sure to review the May 9 SBLC Update, May 7 SBLC Webinar Slides and the DOL and OSHA Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19 … available now on the SBLC Reports page.
• May 7 – SBLC Webinar – Returning Employees to Work After COVID-19
On Thursday, May 7, the SBLC will be hosting a webinar addressing best practices and trouble areas for small businesses as they plan to return employees back into the workplace. As an SBLC member, ERA is offering this webinar FREE to all ERA members. When registering, be sure to identify ERA as the association who invited you to attend the webinar.
• ERA White Pin Intern Program
Due to unforeseen circumstances of the impact of COVID-19, applications for the ERA White Pin Intern Program are not being accepted at this time. We will reopen the application process at a future date. – Mark Motsinger, Chair of the ERA White Pin Group
• Sales Reps Supporting the Supply Chain for Critical Infrastructure Parts and Services Serve an ‘Essential’ Role Consistent with CISA Guidance
• Coronovirus Relief Programs for Small Businesses
• ERA Water Cooler – An Open Forum During Times of Uncertainty
This new teleconference series will provide an open form to all ERA members, and perhaps folks who are not-yet-members, to join in on the conversation and contribute to different topics and challenges that ALL of us are dealing with today. Read more …
• EDS 2020 Cancelled
In the wake of rapidly changing and unprecedented circumstances surrounding the 2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), the EDS Board of Directors, along with sponsor associations — ECIA, ERA and GEDA — have made the decision to cancel the EDS Summit this year. Read more …
• Coronavirus: Avoid Non-Essential Travel
In an abundance of caution due to the outbreak of the coronavirus, ERA recommends that all sales representatives avoid any non-essential, work-related or personal travel until further notice. Read more …