The Electronics Representatives Association announces the latest graduates of its 2023 Chapter Officer Leadership Training (COLT) program, held virtually from Nov. 1-3, 2023.
COLT is an annual instruction program designed to offer practical knowledge, tips and ERA insider information on chapter management and planning tactics to help chapter leaders meet the challenges of serving as volunteer leaders.
The program is coordinated by Cameron English, CPMR, of English Technical Sales; Walter Tobin, CEO of ERA; and Erin Collins, ERA Director of Events.
COLT was held virtually for the third time and featured three days of interactive training. Eleven chapter leaders attended the event, which included opening remarks by Phil Gallagher, CEO of Avnet; a COLT online manual review; a walk-through of the ERA website; mock chapter event planning workshops; a Q&A with a current chapter leader; and a presentation by ERA’s legal counsel Adam Glazer of SFBBG, LLC.
Over a three-day period, COLT attendees learned best practices for planning programming for their local chapters, and exchanged ideas and connected with other chapter leaders.
ERA congratulates the following ERA Chapter Leaders for completing the 2023 COLT program:
- Alicia Doten, Techni-Source, Arizona Chapter
- Rob De Rose, CST-Arwin, Canada Chapter
- Gerry Iuliano, CSC Sygnum, Canada Chapter
- Rob Brunson, Wallace Electronic Sales, Carolinas Chapter
- Heather D’Amico, Brainard-Nielson Marketing, Chicagoland-Wisconsin Chapter
- Erin Fox, TAARCOM, Northern California Chapter
- Alex Lambrinides, Allied Enterprises Inc., Ohio Chapter
- Magi Baker, Catalyst Unity Solutions, Ohio Chapter
- Collin Lambert, Taylor Marketing, Inc., Rocky Mountain Chapter
- Ryan Steck, English Technical Sales, Southern California Chapter
- Tom Walker, Spectron Components, Southern California Chapter