Calling all 2023 ERA Conference attendees: Registration is now open for breakout sessions at the upcoming conference!
Each session will be offered TWICE – once on Mon., Feb. 27 and again on Tues., Feb. 28.
Secure your spot, and register HERE.
View more details – such as session descriptions, times and speakers – HERE.
Over the past nine months, volunteers on the Breakout Sessions Sub-Committee have been working diligently to develop 15 Breakout Sessions for the upcoming conference. These interactive and highly informative sessions are the highlight of the ERA Conference, and the education and insights gained will not disappoint.
The breakout session topics for the 2023 Conference are:
- Building Next Generation Talent: New Rules for Attracting, Developing and Retaining Top Employees
- The Distribution Perspective: Best-in-Class Practices to Drive Local Relationships
- How to Search LinkedIn Like a Pro! Introduction to a Cutting-Edge LinkedIn Search Tool Via ERA
- Information Technology: The Fast-Changing World of Data Sharing Under Ever-Changing Laws
- Leadership is an Inside Job
- Two Sessions in One: Who Cares if you are an Employee or Independent Contractor? And Other Key Contract Considerations
- Let’s Talk about Trust: It’s Difficult to Define, Hard to Earn & Easy to Lose
- The Manufacturer-Distributor Perspective: Corporate Best Practices to Drive Partnerships
- Manufacturers’ Programs: How to Communicate & Implement Various Corporate Programs to Drive New Demand and Incremental Sales
- Manufacturers’ Sales Reps Issues and Challenges: What Keeps Most Reps Up at Night?
- The Mind of the Engineer: What Do They Really Want?
- Social Selling & Social Buying: What is it & How Can You Make it Work for You?
- Technology Tools: What’s Hot
- Transforming Your Brand into a Trusted Resource
- A View from The Top: Ask Me Anything, with Walter Tobin