The Fall 2023 issue of The Representor is now available!
In this issue, don’t miss:
- The cover story, “Content Marketing that Engages Engineers,” by Wendy Covey, CEO and co-founder of TREW Marketing.The Someone You Should Know Q&A, featuring Tom Cullinan, distribution sales manager, Brandel-Stephens Co.
- The Rising Stars Q&A, featuring Claudia Guerrero, account manager, Techni-Source Corp.
- “Best practices for travel season,” in the Viewpoints column by ERA Chairman of the Board John O’Brien.
- ERA Board President Chuck Tanzola writes about “The false narrative of mutual exclusivity” in the From the Top Column.
- ERA Legal Counsel Adam Glazer features another interesting case between a rep and manufacturer with his article: “The ‘Windfall Gals’ reject manufacturer’s contention that paying the rep was a windfall”
- Welcome, New Members! — featuring the new ERA members that have joined in the past quarter.